Monday and it’s time to make more big moves. Recovering from a busy weekend, now it’s time to grind back to the JOB. Mondays are always somewhat of a drag but if you are focused on getting to a better place, Monday is a great day to make more big moves it’s the fresh start you need to kick start your week. Maybe over the weekend there was a fresh idea that sparked your creative imagination, Monday is here so let’s take that idea and make a big move.
TRAVIS SCOTT sold another 205,000 copies of “Astroworld” to stay at #1 on the Billboard 200 for a second week. Meanwhile, NICKI MINAJ’s new album “Queen” debuted at #2, selling 185,000 copies. Nicki is NOT happy about that. She claims she should’ve been #1, but Travis and his girlfriend Kylie Jenner sold about 50,000 copies of his album by bundling it with concert tickets. Which is legal, of course. But if Nicki REALLY wanted to debut at #1, she shouldn’t have confused fans by pushing the album back a week . . . then changing her mind, and putting it out as a surprise release in the middle of the day.
Here are last week’s Top 10 albums:
1. “Astroworld”, Travis Scott . . . 205,000 copies
2. NEW: “Queen”, Nicki Minaj . . . 185,000 copies
3. “Scorpion”, Drake . . . 102,000 copies
4. NEW: “Life’s a Trip”, Trippie Redd . . . 72,000 copies
5. “Beerbongs & Bentleys”, Post Malone . . . 56,000 copies
6. “Goodbye & Good Riddance”, Juice WRLD . . . 39,000 copies
7. “30 Greatest Hits”, Aretha Franklin . . . 35,000 copies
8. “Invasion of Privacy”, Cardi B . . . 34,000 copies
9. NEW: “Know”, Jason Mraz . . . more than 33,000 copies
10. “?”, XXXTentacion . . . 33,000 copies
DRAKE dissed KANYE WEST during a show Saturday night . . . in Kanye’s hometown of Chicago. He changed the lyric from his song “Know Yourself” from “Kanye dropped” to “Kanye FLOPPED.”