For about three weeks or more the talk around town has been what’s the deal with Popeye’s Chicken Sandwich, the lines are always long the supply is limited and now they have traffic jams. Is it the taste of the sandwich or is it the hype? Popeye’s is going head-to-head with Chick-fil-A and Wendy’s for the unofficial title of best chicken sandwich, which has inspired fast foodies everywhere to venture out and determine the winner firsthand. Well with Popeye’s the new addition to its menu that has taken the country by storm since its launch on August 12. Some people I have spoken with say it’s really good some say it’s not all that I have yet to try it because every time I attempted to stop by the lines are always long. We have seen billboards, tweets, and street signs talking about that Popeye’s Chicken Sandwich at some point I will try it and see for myself what the hype is all about.
99 JAMS VIDEO TRACKS
Indianapolis Colts quarterback ANDREW LUCK is retiring after seven seasons, due to ongoing shoulder issues. He says, quote, “It’s the hardest decision of my life. But it is the right decision for me.” Luck turns 30 next month.
YOUNG THUG sold 131,000 copies of his new album “So Much Fun”, which was enough to earn his first #1 on the Billboard 200. LIONEL RICHIE came in a distant second. His new album “Hello from Las Vegas” sold 65,000 copies.
Here’s the Top 10 . . .
1. NEW: “So Much Fun”, Young Thug . . . 131,000 copies
2. NEW: “Hello from Las Vegas”, Lionel Richie . . . 65,000 copies
3. NEW: The rap compilation “Quality Control: Control the Streets, Volume 2”, Various Artists, including Migos, Lil Baby, and Lil Yachty . . . 63,000 copies
4. “When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?”, Billie Eilish . . . 43,000 copies
5. “No. 6 Collaborations Project”, Ed Sheeran . . . 39,000 copies
6. “Cuz I Love You”, Lizzo . . . 35,000 copies
7. “Indigo”, Chris Brown . . . 32,000 copies
8. “Port of Miami 2”, Rick Ross . . . 29,000 copies
9. “Free Spirit”, Khalid . . . 27,000 copies
10. “Shawn Mendes”,Shawn Mendes . . . nearly 27,000 copies.